Just like the App Store Review Guidelines, our Setups page is a living document. Federico and I are always tweaking and refining the gear we use, so it should come as no surprise that today, Federico updated his sections of the Setups page with new items, including his Asus gaming tablet from this week’s episode of MacStories Unwind and the accessories he used to mod his iPad Pro. He dropped a few items too.
We’ve included a handy changelog at the top of the Setups page if you want to see the latest changes and will be linking updates here on the homepage to make it easy to follow along. I’ll have some updates soon too, but I’ve been waiting for a package for over a month that got stuck in Cologne, Germany. I’d love to spill the beans today, but what fun would that be? I’ll reveal what I’ve been up to soon enough.
Until then, here are the latest changes to Federico’s setup:
- Added Z13 Acronym to Videogames section (Unwind episode)
- Removed Raikiri Pro game controller and replaced with FlyDiGi Vader 3 Pro and GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro
- Added Hall effect joysticks to ROG Ally section
- Added Edge Pro MagSafe holder and BoomCan MS from How I Modded My iPad Pro with a Screen Protector, iPhone Holder, and Magnetic Stereo Speakers
- Removed mentions of velcro and replaced with AllyMate and DeckMate in ROG Ally and Steam Deck sections
- Apps section: updated entries for media tracker, read later, podcast, weather, and team communication apps
- Added new Belkin charger